Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Director based in our Denver offices, Erik leads our variable office practice, representing occupier and investor clients and managing the business.
Erik brings many years of successful multi-disciplinary industry experience across construction, development, facilities programming and other pertinent areas of commercial construction and real estate. Drawing upon his background representing clients as well as an in-house single point of contact directing global projects focused in North America, where he held a lead role as player/coach with both strategic and tactical project delivery. Erik brings consistent client results as he manages projects with a strategic and methodical approach ensuring consistent delivery of the group’s best-in-class services. Erik’s proven expertise rests with listening to his client’s business objectives and guiding solutions that implement their desired results with a positive team approach.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Erik served as a Global Real Estate Leader with a global fortune 150 electronics firm where he was directly responsible for managing the capital budgets for tenant improvements for lease transactions for the Americas and now serves as the market lead for the Project and Development Services team in Colorado.
• Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, Office, Denver, Colorado 80,000 SQ FT
• Rocket Labs/ASI, Office, Littleton, Colorado 40,000 SQ FT
• Micron, HQ Office, Boise, Idaho 218,000 SQ FT
• BT (British Telecom), Office, Denver, Colorado 9,500 SQ FT
• PointsBet, U.S. HQ Office, Denver, Colorado 16,000 SQ FT
• Udemy, Office, Denver, Colorado 28,000 SQ FT
• Sashco, Industrial Manufacturing Plant and Office, Thornton, Colorado 128,000 SQ FT
• Biodesix, Lifesciences R&D Lab and Office, Boulder, Colorado 80,000 SQ FT
• MD Pain, Medical Treatment Center, Centennial, Colorado 10,000 SQ FT
• Arrow Electronics – Various Global Office, Lab and Distribution Centers, totaling over 700,000 SQ SF
• California State University, Chico, Bachelor of Arts
• Colorado State University, Certificate Construction Management
• United States Army Active Duty, 1994-1997, Engineering Battalion, followed by National Guard 1998-2000