Senior Director • United States
Since 1996, Gordon Benedict has specialized in the representation and execution of industrial real estate transactions. His vast array of services includes leasing, purchase & sales, and build-to-suits of corporate real estate. He counsels his clients throughout the entire life cycle of a deal, from conception to completion, leveraging the completive market to his clients’ advantage, ensuring they operate under favorable lease terms and economic conditions.
- State of Georgia licensed broker
- Commercial Board of Realtors
- Million Dollar Club – lifetime member
- CoStar Power Broker ’14, ’15, '16, '17
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Industrial Deal of the Year ‘15 & '17
- Global Supply Chain Solution Consultant (GSCS)
- CCIM candidate
- The University of Georgia, 1994
- Instituto de Idiomas, San Jose, Costa Rica, 1992
- The Westminster Schools, Atlanta, 1990
- Alstyle Apparel
- Asahi Kasei
- Atlanta Gas Light
- Black & Decker Boise Cascade
- Bradco Supply
- Elkay Plastics Co.
- Ethan Allen
- Ferguson Enterprises GES Expo Services
- Goody Products
- Houston Wire & Cable
- Ingram Entertainment
- Jeld-Wen Window/Door Kichler Lighting
- Leviton Manu.
- Spears Manu.
- Yokohama Tire