Senior Associate • United States
Greer Oliver joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2018 and is the Senior Associate working on a team led by Vice Chairman Will Strong in Phoenix’s National Industrial Advisory Group. In the past four years she has been involved in the sale of over 90 transactions, totaling over 45 million square feet with an overall value in excess of $4.1 billion. Greer has worked on some of the highest profile deals in the region, and in 2021 closed 84 percent of the industrial investment sales over $25 million in the Phoenix metropolitan market.
Known for her strong work ethic and dedication to her team and every investment assignment, Greer’s market knowledge helps clients achieve maximum value for their industrial real estate assets.
- Senior Associate, Cushman & Wakefield, March 2021 - Present
- Associate, Cushman & Wakefield, June 2018 – February 2021
- Industrial Researcher, CBRE, May 2017 – June 2018
- B.S. Finance, W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, 2017
- Minor in Real Estate, W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, 2017
- Arizona Department of Real Estate – Sales License, 2016