Executive Managing Director • United States
Greg Bisconti specializes exclusively in representing life science clients, focusing on tenant representation for the complex needs of small start-ups, fast growth companies, and large pharma clients. He has been personally involved in over 12 million square feet of lease and/or sale transactions, valued at over $4B in consideration, including cGMP manufacturing assignments and other special purpose facilities.
Starting with C&W in 1994, Greg has enjoyed a 20+ year career with Cushman & Wakefield and is a leader of its National Life Sciences Advisory Group. His clients have included Dexcom, Biogen Idec, Takeda, Synthetic Genomics, Inception Sciences, UCSD, BASF, Genomatica, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Illumina, and a variety of cutting edge start-ups, such as Quanticel, Metacrine, Organovo, and Ideaya, to name a few.
Greg started at Cushman & Wakefield’s San Francisco office in 1994 as a financial analyst and later moved on to leasing and sales, ultimately focusing on tenant representation. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Real Estate and Urban Land Use from California State University, Sacramento.
Greg has been a Top 10 Producer in the C&W San Diego office 2008-2015. He has received the company’s Service Excellence Award and San Francisco’s 2000 Deal of the Year Award. He also received the 2010 California Real Estate Journal Deal of the Year Award for the Ligand Sale-Leaseback.
He is a member of BIOCOM, BIOCOM Facilities Committee, CONNECT, and BOMA.
- 2017, Takeda (164,000 sf), build-to-suit lease
- 2017, Synthetic Genomics (118,000 sf), expansion/extension
- 2017, Metacrine (20,000 sf), new lease
- 2016, Dexcom (500,000+ sf) various transactions
- 2016, Astellas (25,000 sf), new lease custom lab
- 2015, Lilly (304,000 sf), expansion
- 2015, Synthetic Genomics (76,000 sf), recast/expansion
- 2015, Althea (57,000 sf), cGMP manufacturing
- 2014, BIOCOM (11,000 sf), new headquarters
- 2014, Illumina (297,000sf), new manufacturing
- 2014, Dexcom (218,000 sf), recast/expansion, diagnostics
- 2014, AltheaDx (70,000 sf), new lab/headquarters
- 2014, Illumina (150,000sf), new manufacturing
Meet The Team