PICOR • United States of America
Greg Furrier, a lifelong Tucsonan, has been active in commercial real estate since 1985. He joined CB Commercial in 1986 as a retail sales and leasing specialist. Greg earned CB’s Rookie of the Year award in 1987, and distinguished himself as one of the top five producers within their Tucson office, as well as the top producing retail broker for eight consecutive years. He joined PICOR in 1996 and focuses on landlord and tenant representation. Greg has led the retail division in production for 19 years at PICOR. Greg is the Costar all-time leading Tucson Retail broker based on both transaction count and aggregate square footage leased.
Greg has been involved with the local family-owned Western Tire Centers, Inc. His experience in virtually every position — from warehouse employee to store manager — served as the foundation for Greg’s highly successful sales career.
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona – Past Board President
- Western Tire Centers, Inc. – Board of Directors
- COPE Behavioural Health Organization – Past Board President
- Development Designs Group Non-Profit Housing – Board Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Organization Committee Tucson Idea Exchange (1990-1991)