Thalhimer • United States
Jonathan Koes is a Research Manager with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer. He works across the brokerage groups in all offices to provide market research and management of technology systems in addition to coordinating quarterly market reports for the company.
Prior to joining Thalhimer, Jonathan was an Account Executive at Apto, a leading commercial real estate technology provider, where he assisted new customers with software implementation. He also has previous experience working in commercial real estate brokerage with Sinvin Realty and CBRE.
- University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce - M.S. in Commerce | Marketing & Management
- University of Virginia, School of Architecture - Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning with Architecture Minor
- Historic Denver, Field Survey Volunteer | 2017-2018
- YMCA Basketball Coach | 2010 - 2014
- Habitat for Humanity | 2012 - 2013