Senior Director • United States
Julie Corrance, MRICS has been active in commercial real estate for over thirty five years. Julie is a state-certified general appraiser licensed in Florida and a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS). In addition to real estate appraising, she has extensive experience in commercial brokerage, real estate development and portfolio management in both the United States and Europe.
Julie’s initial area of practice was focused in England between 1983 and 1997, prior to moving to Florida in 1997. In England, her primary area of expertise was in portfolio management in the form of appraising, sales and acquisitions for many of the largest pension funds and financial institutions in the country. She was also an Assessor for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, assessing new members prior to their obtaining the final RICS designation. Since moving to Florida, she has focused on investment real estate brokerage and commercial appraising.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Leeds, England
- College of Estate Management, Reading, England – Chartered Surveyor
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Georgia - 417728
- Licensed Sales Person in the following states:
- Florida – SL681015