Director, Brokerage • United States
Larry has been involved in the commercial real estate industry since 2005. As Market Director - Brokerage, Larry provides leadership for over 80 San Diego based brokers, while supporting Cushman & Wakefield’s mission of providing the best solutions for our clients.
He is tasked with growing Cushman & Wakefield’s dominant market share in San Diego through innovative growth strategies, recruiting and overall P&L management.
Larry started his career at Cushman & Wakefield, but most recently spent nine years at CBRE. As a brokerage professional, he led the office division in North County San Diego. In that role, he leased and sold office, life science and R&D buildings and represented tenants in a variety of complex real estate transactions. During his tenure at CBRE, he and his team participated in over 2,000,000 square feet of transactions with total a total transactional value topping $500,000,000 million dollars.
- San Diego Transcript “40 under 40”
- Former Board Member – Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad
- Former Board Member – NAIOP Developing Leaders
- Multiple time World and National Champion BMX racer
- M.B.A emphasis in Real Estate, University of San Diego
- B.A. Business Economics with an emphasis in Accounting, UC Santa Barbara