Director • United States
Matt Davis has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2008 and during that time has primarily focused on assisting clients with the disposition and acquisition of their land and investment assets. Mr. Davis specializes in the sale of large complex land holdings and improved properties throughout North America. He has transacted over 30,000 acres for diverse uses ranging from production agriculture and ranching to conservation and master planned community development.
Mr. Davis is a member of both Cushman & Wakefield’s Land Advisory Group and Agribusiness Services Team. The Land Advisory Group is a national team of land specialists that work across disciplines to provide creative solutions to clients with land assets. The Agribusiness Solutions Team is based out of San Diego and represents clients in the acquisition and disposition of large agriculture and resource properties throughout the western US. Mr. Davis graduated Cum Laude from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate.
- Urban Land Institute, San Diego-Tijuana
- Building Industry Association, San Diego & SoCal
- Farm Bureau, San Diego & California
- 2018 RLI APEX Award Winner – Top 20 National Producer
- Robinson-Neighbor LLC/Dickinson Ranch, Waterford, CA – 4,125 Acres
- Union Properties/Burns Tract, Stockton, CA – 4,239 Acres
- Undine Farms/Bixler Farms, Stockton, CA – 1,347 Acres
- Jeld-Wen/Silver Mountain, Kellogg, ID – 2,300 Acres
- HollyFrontier Corp/Salton City, Salton City, CA – 6,899 Acres
For Sale • Land
Valley Center, CA, United States