Associate • United States
Micah joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2021 as a commercial broker. Micah specializes in buyer and seller representation in the sale of retail and investment properties with Cushman & Wakefield in the greater Kansas City area. He has over 10 years of experience in single-family and multifamily residential sales, representing buyers, sellers, investors, and developers. Micah has also brokered the sale of commercial property for self-storage development and residential community development.
Micah has been recognized for his experience in the luxury home market and achieved the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation. He has also worked closely with national home builders, D.R. Horton, David Weekly Homes, Highland Homes, and luxury home builder Drees Custom Homes, Our Country Homes, and sold many new construction homes in communities developed by Hillwood Communities and Johnson Development Group. For 6 years Micah worked for the #1 Century 21 office in the world, who has received this top designation 18 times. About 5 years ago Micah received his brokers license and opened his own firm in Texas, where he continued to serve his clients with the highest level of service.
- CCIM Candidate Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Texas Association of Realtors, Member
- Metrotex Association of Realtors, Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Missouri and Texas
- Texas Association of Realtors Political Affairs Committee (2017)
- Recognized as a top producing agent more than 13 times
- Johnson Development Group, Viridian Million Dollar Club Award (2015)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
• Southwest Baptist University, B.S. Psychology