Director • United States
Mike is a member of the Pittsburgh Capital Markets team concentrating on industrial, office and retail assets. A creative real estate practitioner with 15 years of experience in brokerage, development, and banking, Mike’s proven expertise includes investment sales and tenant representation; financial structuring and syndication; and real estate development for commercial, residential and vacation/tourism properties. His diverse skillset and broad background in the industry add unique insight to his assignments and creates value for his clients.
Among Mike’s more notable assignments is the 250,000 square foot, 15-year lease transaction on behalf of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, a transaction that earned him the SIOR Industrial Lease of the Year award.Mike is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) as well as a former adjunct real estate instructor at the Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC). He has coached rugby at Fox Chapel High School, Central Catholic High School and remains an active member of the Penn State Rugby Alumni Association.
• First Commonwealth Bank – tenant representation, HQ relocation, Pittsburgh CBD.
• First Commonwealth Bank – disposition of multiple retail branches, office and land parcels in Western PA.
• Seton Hill University – student housing consulting, office and retail sale/leaseback transaction(s), development RFP preparation, distribution, and analysis; financial structuring, market analysis.
• Hertz Investment Group – disposition of 285,000-sf office building, Pittsburgh CBD.
• Comfort Inn, North Side – Construction financing for a 96 key new construction hotel project.
• SIOR Western Pennsylvania Broker Awards for Industrial Lease of the Year, 2014.
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Engineering Entrepreneurship Minor, Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Series 7, 63 (Inactive)