Sr. Project Manager • United States
Otto Johnson is a Senior Project Manager with Cushman & Wakefield’s Atlanta-based project management practice. With over 14 years of industry experience, Mr. Johnson has helped deliver successful projects for blue-chip corporations, manufacturers, educational institutions and governmental agencies.
A recognized expert in the field of project management, Mr. Johnson offers a strong track record proactively managing the many details and critical components inherent in any industrial or commercial project. Mr. Johnson’s experience includes strategic planning and budgeting, oversight and management of third-party consultants and vendors, and diligent management of the delivery process.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Johnson was the Director of Project & Program Management for the Georgia World Congress Center where he was responsible for over $550M in ground-up and complex interior construction projects. His successful career also includes positions with Yamaha Motor Corporation, the College Football Hall of Fame, and Kennesaw State University.
A representative list of Mr. Johnson’s project experience includes:
• Carrier Distribution Center, Hiram, GA
• Carrier Distribution Center, Jefferson, GA
• Georgia World Congress Center Hotel, Atlanta, GA
• Georgia World Congress Center – Orange Parking Deck, Atlanta, GA
• Georgia World Congress Center – Facility Expansion, Atlanta, GA
• Georgia World Congress Center – Roofing Replacements, Atlanta, GA
• Centennial Olympic Park Renovation – Atlanta, GA
• Yamaha Motor Corporation – Marine Training Center, Kennesaw, GA
• Yamaha Motor Corporation – Georgia HQ Office Renovations, Kennesaw, GA
• Yamaha Motor Corporation – Motorsports Facility, Marietta, GA
• College Football Hall of Fame, Atlanta, GA
• Kennesaw State University – Health Sciences Building, Kennesaw, GA
• Kennesaw State University – Sturgis Library Renovation, Kennesaw, GA
• Kennesaw State University – Visual Arts & Music Building, Kennesaw, GA
• Kennesaw State University – Siegal Student Recreation Center, Kennesaw, GA
Mr. Johnson is in the process of completing a Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management from Kennesaw State University.