Consulting Director, Total Workplace • United States
Rachel is a skilled Strategic Facilities Planner and Workplace Strategist with experience in-house in corporate facilities groups and architecture and engineering firms, affording her firsthand knowledge of multiple perspectives. Her expertise is in aligning business aspirations to provide the most effective short-to-long term workplace choices that enable employees to work efficiently and methodically. Her experience includes the development of global portfolio strategies, strategic planning scenarios, design criteria, needs statements as well as functioned as the client’s advocate for decision making. Her planning and design experience includes office, amenities, laboratory, vivarium, data centers, manufacturing, and healthcare environments. Rachel’s project work has touched on multiple industries, including pharmaceuticals, education, consumer products, financial services, manufacturing, health care and federal government.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Rachel worked at HDR, Inc.
• Workplace Strategy – Facilitation to encourage clients’ ideation and solicit requirements
• Workplace Strategy – Best practices and guiding principles, next generation and new ways of working criteria
• Workplace Strategy – Capacity vs Use, Utilization studies, Fit analyses, Densification and retrofit criteria
• Workplace Strategy – Vision, Data Gathering, Analysis, Option Development, Implementation Planning through Move in, Consolidation and cultural integration, Online Survey development for launch to inform experience
• Location Strategy – Corporate global siting strategies
• Portfolio Strategy – M&A - Due Diligence, pre- and post-integration
• International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)
• Building Committee, B’nai Jeshurun, NYC
• Member, One Block, NYC