President • United States
Rick provides strategic oversight for the vision and long-term growth of Cushman & Wakefield’s Multifamily Asset Services platform, while managing a spectrum of assets for major institutional clients across multiple states. Since 2008, he has been at the helm of one the leading third-party multifamily management firms in the nation with 169,000 units across 32 states and Washington D.C.
Rick is a Certified Property Manager (CPM®) and is active as an Executive Committee member of the National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC), the Urban Land Institute (ULI), the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), and the National Apartment Association (NAA), of which he is the current Chairman. He is also a former President of the Texas Apartment Association (TAA) and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas (AAGD).
Rick has more than 40 years of industry experience and served as a former professor of real estate in the Dallas County Community College District.
- Starwood: Oversaw the migration of 56 assets in one portfolio
- Strata Equity Group: Instrumental in migrating the entire portfolio to the Pinnacle platform
- Pinnacle: Led the buyout of Pinnacle’s founding partners and subsequent sale to Cushman & Wakefield
- Strata Equity Group
- Federal Capital Partners
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Texas Apartment Association (TAA)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Texas Real Estate Broker