Senior Director • United States
Todd Haglund joined Cushman & Wakefield in September of 2011 as an Associate Director within the Valuation & Advisory group.
Mr. Haglund has been actively engaged in the commercial real estate appraisal and consulting industry since 1999. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he was employed as a fee appraiser with Fred H. Beck and Associates and The Efird Corporation, both in Charlotte, NC.
- Mr. Haglund served as President of the Metrolina Branch Chapter of the Appraisal Institute from 2007 through 2008, as a director on the board from 2005 through 2007, and as the Treasurer/ Vice Chair of the board in 2007.
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- State of North Carolina Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – License Number A5413
- State of South Carolina Certified General Real Estate Appraiser - License Number CG5205
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker License # 190491