Managing Principal • United States
Wanda Riley serves as Managing Principal for Cushman & Wakefield’s Orlando and Jacksonville offices, as well as statewide Director of Brokerage Services & Operations in Florida.
In her Managing Principal role, Wanda oversees strategic growth and business development efforts for the Orlando and Jacksonville offices. She has direct oversight of nearly 100 employees, and all aspects of the firm’s business in the Central and North Florida markets, including agency leasing, tenant representation, capital markets, debt and equity, asset services, valuation and advisory, and project and development services.
In her dual role of Director of Brokerage Services & Operation, Wanda is responsible for ensuring the profitability of Cushman & Wakefield’s eight Florida offices, which include Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Stuart, in addition to Orlando and Jacksonville. She also ensures effective professional services infrastructure for the firm’s 800+ employees throughout the state. Additionally, she is responsible for strategic planning, financial oversight, employee recruitment and retention, and performance management.
Wanda is an Orlando native and has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2000. In her time with our firm she has served in a number of key leadership roles and has worked on some of the firm's largest clients and business pursuits. Before becoming Director of Brokerage Services & Operations for Florida in 2014, she was the Operations Manager for Orlando and Jacksonville.
- Cushman & Wakefield's Women’s Integrated Network (WIN) – Founding member
- Cushman & Wakefield’s CFO Roundtable – Former Program Director
- Real Estate Advisory Council at University of Central Florida – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Orlando – Member (present), Past-president (2014)
- Orlando Economic Partnership – Board of Directors (2014 - 2018), Investor Relations Committee (present), Business Development Strategy Council (present)
- NAIOP – Member
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Management
Article • Industrial