The economy is powering through global headwinds and market volatility and continues to perform well. The U.S. Macro Forecast report includes forecasts for the economy, labor markets, construction and their effects on the office and industrial property markets.
- Labor market is the economy’s MVP, but worker shortages now businesses' #1 concern.
- Office construction is ramping up, creating strong leverage for occupiers in spots. But generally, the U.S. office sector is not overbuilding, it is under renovating.
- Industrial's boom continues, attracting more global capital investment.
- Capital markets in the midst of another foreign capital surge.
- Strong year for CRE—predictions for a 2020 recession are premature.