Appraiser • United States
Aleksandra Villena-Lanzi is an Associate Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory Group in the firm’s Washington, DC office. As part of the Multifamily Practice Group, Ms. Villena-Lanzi is responsible for valuing multifamily assets for lending, reporting, and investment purposes.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, she was a Senior Valuation Associate at CBRE’s McLean office. Her assignments spanned a wide variety of commercial property types, including office, warehouse, flex industrial, retail as well as institutional assets. Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Villena-Lanzi was enrolled in CBRE’s Graduate Scheme in Glasgow, UK. Through the Graduate Scheme she gained experience in several business lines including Valuation, Lease Consultancy and Office Brokerage.
- Master of Science, Carbon Management in the Built Environment, Heriot Watt University
- Bachelor Honours, Real Estate Development and Planning, Heriot Watt University
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser Trainee in the following states:
- Commonwealth of Virginia – 4004017092
- District of Columbia – AT12371
- Maryland – 32994