Senior Associate • United States of America
Mr. Roberson joined Grant Street in 1994 and is a Vice President of Brokerage and Leasing with responsibility for landlord and tenant representation.
Among Gary’s successful leasing assignments are Warner Centre in Pittsburgh’s central business district and Foster Plaza XI in the Parkway West. He also serves on the marketing and leasing team for McCandless Corporate Center north of Pittsburgh and has completed numerous tenant representation assignments.
Prior to joining Grant Street Associates, Mr. Roberson was a career Army officer, attorney and firm administrator for Riley & DeFalice, a former Pittsburgh law firm.
- McCandless Corporate Center
- Warner Center
- Foster Plaza XI
- Carrier Corporation
- EyeSee360, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science, United States Military Academy at West Point
- Juris Doctorate, Wake Forest University School of Law
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Past Board Chairman , Arthritis Foundation of Western Pennsylvania
- Past President, Three Rivers Rotary Club
- Boy Scouts of America Adult Volunteer
- President, Northern Allegheny Lions Club