MD, Asset Services • United States
Based in Houston, Greg Jones oversees Cushman & Wakefield’s management of commercial buildings and corporate facilities located in Houston, Austin and San Antonio, Texas. The region’s portfolio includes both commercial holdings for major real estate investors and large, mixed-use corporate facilities and real estate portfolios for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Jones has been a member of C&W’s Corporate Occupier & Investor Services group since 1997 and has been active in the real estate industry for 28 years. His complete scope of experience includes asset management, leasing and marketing, and property/facilities management. Mr. Jones is particularly adept at transitioning large and geographically diverse portfolios.
Mr. Jones has overseen the agency leasing, project management, facility and property management and consulting services requirements for clients such as Marathon Oil, CenterPoint Energy, AIG, Columbia HCA, Reliant Energy, Prudential, BMC Software, RREEF, Dow (Rohm & Haas), Freescale Semiconductor, Entergy Corp., Conoco Phillips and Spectra Energy.
Prior to joining C&W, Mr. Jones served as Vice President of Operations for PREMISYS Real Estate Services, where he was responsible for leasing and managing a 13 million square foot portfolio for several major corporations throughout Texas, California and New Jersey.
Mr. Jones began his real estate career in 1982 when he joined Gerald D. Hines Interests as a leasing representative for properties in Austin and Midland, Texas, and San Francisco. In 1987, he joined the Hines management organization.
- Licensed real estate broker in the State of Texas
- Member of the Board of BOMA (Buildings Owners & Managers Associations), IFMA (International Facilities Management Association), IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management), and NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Awarded the James P. McGuire National Asset Service Professional of the Year by C&W in 1998
- Member of the Board of Huntleigh Homes Association, Houston
- Former member of the Board of Big Brothers & Sisters, Houston
Bachelor of Arts from The University of Houston
- Marathon Oil
- CenterPoint Energy
- Columbia HCA
- Reliant Energy
- BMC Software
- Dow Chemical
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Entergy Corp
- Conoco Phillips
- Spectra Energy