Research Analyst • United States
As an Analyst with the Florida Research Team, Jason McCormick supports Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa office with critical research on the Tampa Bay commercial real estate market. This involves reporting, interpreting and analyzing market data and trends, across a range of asset classes, to assist the firm in client services and business development efforts.
Mr. McCormick brings experience in valuation and advisory for retail, industrial, office and mixed-use properties. He is a graduate of Florida State University, where he earned his MBA and double-majored in Real Estate and Professional Sales. While studying, he served as the Collins Fellow for the FSU Real Estate Center. He was also a member of the FSU Swimming & Diving team, and was named an NCAA Scholar All-American in 2017.
- Master of Business Administration, Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate, Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Sales, Florida State University
- Collins Graduate Real Estate Fellow, FSU Real Estate Center
- 2017 NCAA Scholar All-American
Our experienced team deploys state-of-the-art technology and methods to provide accurate forecasts and relevant insight into market trends. This information empowers clients to make strategic, expeditious real estate decisions.