Operations Director • United States
Julie Pickens is responsible for leading our property management team to ensure the goals and objectives of our clients are achieved through implementation of our Cushman & Wakefield platform.
Julie began her real estate career in 2007 assisting with a portfolio of office, retail and industrial assets. She possesses an extensive exposure to all property types, a desire to be in the field, and a thorough understanding of the Cushman & Wakefield management platform and numerous accounting systems. Her primary duties include implementing strategies to improve operationgs, increase energy efficency, and tenant relations. Julie is instrumental in the compilation of monthly financial reports and drives the day to day communication with tenants. Ms. Pickens has an inquisitive and analytical nature which allows for the efficient and effective oversight of properties. Additionally, she has been recognized for her willingness to engage all stakeholders to foster meaningful communication.
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, Latin American Studies, and Spanish
- Hondros College, Licensed Real Estate Age
• Donald M Furbush - CPM Scholarship - 2016 & 2019
• 2019 BOMA International Converence Speaker
• 2014 TOBY BOMA Award - Suburban Office Building
• 2014 Outstanding Property Manager
GLP (fka IndCor Properties, Inc.), Highbrook Investments, Nationwide Mutual Properties, Steiner Real Estate, Georgetown, MI Homes, and RMR Group.
• Women’s Integrated Network - Co-chair
• WIN Mentoring Program - Mentee
• CPM Candidate - Institute of Real Estate Management
• CW Asset Services Trainer - CAM Recs
• Faith Mission Homeless Shelter Volunteer