Senior Managing Director • United States
Marius Andreasen is a Senior Managing Director and the Financial Reporting Practice Group Leader for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, based out of Chicago. He has experience working around the world, with valuation and consultation services provided from coast to coast in the United States and within Mexico, Canada, India, Ireland, Aruba, South Africa, Nigeria, Chile, Jordan and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. These valuations and consultations have been on a variety of assets, including office buildings, regional malls, neighbourhood and community shopping centers, hotels and destination resort properties, golf courses, agricultural and mining operations, hospitals and surgical centers, assisted living and skilled nursing properties, convenience stores and gas stations, apartment complexes, transportation rights-of-way, solar photovoltaic plants and development pipelines, data centers, subdivision and mixed-use developments and a variety of industrial facilities including single and multi-tenant distribution, heavy manufacturing, research & development facilities and cold-storage warehouses. These studies have been in conjunction with real estate portfolio and joint-venture valuations, merger and acquisition due diligence support, asset impairment studies, internal planning, highest and best use analysis, financing, litigation support, sale-leasebacks, purchase price allocations, fresh start accounting and estate planning.
Bachelor of Science – Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Member of the CFA Society of Chicago
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #12432). As of the current date, Marius Andreasen, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in numerous states across the U.S.
- Member of the Cushman & Wakefield Chicago Leadership Council, Board of Advisors
- Member of National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers
Article • Multifamily
Article • Topical Report
Fueled by an influx of jobs and people to the downtown core, Chicago has claimed the No. 6 spot on a newly released report that ranks the country's top 30 metropolitan areas based on walkable urbanism.