Sage Partners • United States of America
CCIM • Lic #SA00058431
Matt Imhoff is a broker with Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners. His contributions include advising and representing corporations and individuals in commercial real estate. He is focused on investment sales of office, industrial, and retail properties and has directly transacted on more than $300 million dollars worth of commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Matt was an executive in the technology industry and started, grew, and sold a financial software company. Matt lives in Rogers, Arkansas with his wife and two young kids.
- 7 Office Buildings, Walton Blvd and Rainbow Curve, Bentonville AR – $28.3M – 138,000 SF
- 2 Medical Office Buildings, 500 S University Little Rock, AR – $34.4M - 260,000 SF
- 7 Office & 2 Flex Buildings, Otis Corley & J St, Bentonville AR – $25.1M – 233,000 SF
- 7 Tenant Office, 3350 S Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers AR – $10.4M – 4 3,500 SF
- Single Tenant Industrial 2710 S 48th St Springdale AR - $16.7M – 40,000 SF
- Tenants from Transactions: Harps Food Stores, Brookshires, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, DaVita Dialysis, Freddy’s Custards, McAlister’s, Taco Casa, Red Lobster, Starbucks, Walmart, Tractor Supply, Goodwill, Shell, Exxon, Coleman, Clorox, Planet Fitness, Barton’s, BNSF Logistics, United Rentals
- CCIM Designation
- MS in Technological Entrepreneurship, Northeastern University in Boston, MA, Fellowship Recipient
- BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Arkansas
- Private Investors
- Harps Food Stores