Sr. Director • United States
Since 2004, Michael Bosica has been a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Corporate Services Team providing transaction management, facility management and construction services to various existing clients throughout the United States and the greater Baltimore-Washington area. During his 13-year tenure with the firm, Michael has been the most relied on user resource for Cushman & Wakefield affiliates throughout the United States with inbound Baltimore-Washington Corridor requirements.
Currently Michael is active in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor, assisting users and owners as well as an Account Manager for several Cushman & Wakefield corporate clients. Michael served a four-year term in-house with one of Cushman & Wakefield’s largest global accounts as the Corporate Real Estate Manager and interfaced daily with clients on key issues and strategy development. He has completed 90-100 assignments per year on average for the past 13 years.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Michael worked for Builder’s 1st Choice as a sales associate. Michael was responsible for residential real estate sales and marketing activities in the Washington, DC area, he assisted in the sale of $39 million of new residential projects.
- Lindenmeyr Munroe
- Allegis Group
- Shepard Exposition Services
- Rexel, Inc.
- G.E. Supply
- Hanna Paper
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Parker Hannafin
- Williams Scotsman
- Empire Today
- Saint Joseph’s University Real Estate and Construction Alumni Chapter, Board Member since 2010
- The First Tee of Howard County, Member since 2008
- Howard County Chamber of Commerce, Member since 2004
- Loyola Blakefield Alumni Association, Member since 1999
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Candidate
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA, Bachelor’s degree in Sports Marketing