Executive Director • United States
Peter McGill is a Senior Director who joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1999. Mr. McGill has been involved in representing corporate clients in commercial real estate for over eighteen years, and he is a senior member of the 20-person Mid-Atlantic Occupier Services team.
Mr. McGill and his team are responsible for delivering integrated account management services to their clients, including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management, and facility management.
Mr. McGill graduated from University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Arts, History/Minor in Political Science.
- Corporate Services
- Office Leasing
- Tenant Representation
- The Marion I. and Henry J. Knott Foundation, Member since 1999, Executive Committee (2013-Present)
- Gilman School Board of Trustees, Member 2006-2010, Executive Committee (2008-2010)
- Gilman School Alumni Board of Governors, Member 2002-2011, President (2008-2009)
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors Member
- Towsontowne Recreation Council Coach (2007-Present)
- Allegis Group, Inc. – Represented the buyer in a 185,000± square foot purchase in Tempe, AZ
- Allegis Group, Inc. – Represented the tenant in a 75,000± square foot regional headquarters lease in Tempe, AZ
- Genworth Financial – Represented the tenant in a 48,128± square foot lease in Concord, CA
- Genworth Financial – Represented the tenant in a 53,100± square foot lease in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Genworth Financial – Represented the tenant in a 42,430± square foot lease in Stamford, CT
- Maxim Healthcare Services - Represented the tenant in a 30,064± square foot lease in Tampa, FL
- Under Armour – Represented the tenant in a 10,769+/- office/showroom lease in Pittsburgh, PA
- Genworth Financial – Represented the tenant in a 21,000± square foot lease in Schaumburg, IL
- Aerotek, Inc. – Represented the tenant in an 50,000± square foot lease in New Albany, OH
- Allegis Group, Inc. – Represented the tenant in a 610 kW data center lease in Harrisonburg, VA
- TEKsystems, Inc. – Represented the tenant in a 25,000± square foot lease in Dallas, TX
- Platt Development Group – Represented the landlord in a 15,000± square foot lease in Columbia, MD
- James F. Knott Realty Group – Represented the seller in a 223,000± square foot sale in Jessup, MD
- Liberty Property Trust – Represented the landlord in a 14,000± square foot lease in Columbia, MD
- S-E-A – Represented the tenant in a 25,000± square foot lease in Glen Burnie, MD
- Allegis Group, Inc.
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Altria/Philip Morris
- Under Armour
- Liberty Property Trust
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Perdue Farms, Inc.
- FRP Development
- Platt Development Group
- Washington Capitol Partners, LLC
- James F. Knott Realty Group