Managing Director • United States
Pete Stanford is Managing Director, Global Tenant Advisory.
Over a 28-year career, Pete has developed a deep expertise with Occupier clients – leading Global Occupier Services teams delivering transaction and portfolio advisory services for clients across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin & South America. Pete has prior expertise serving as Managing Principal and Director of Asset Services in the Baltimore.
He is a graduate of the US Naval Academy and earned an MBA from the George Washington University.
· MBA, Finance, George Washington University
· BS, Political Science, United States Naval Academy
· Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
· Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIRE)
· Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Past President of Baltimore, 2000-2002
· Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
Clients Served—Global Occupiers
· Under Armour
· Genworth Financial
· Squire Patton Boggs
· Vertex Pharmaceuticals
· Waters Technologies
· IBM Corp.
· GE Investments Corp.
· LaSalle Advisors
· Aetna Life Insurance Co.
· AEW Capital Management
Client Experience—Global Occupiers
· Under Armour – Provides international advisory and transaction management services for this global apparel company
· Genworth Financial – Global Account Manager for a two-million-square-foot office portfolio throughout EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
· Prometric Inc. – Global Account Manager for a 225-location office/test center portfolio throughout EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
· Squire Patton Boggs – Global Account Manager for a 60-location law firm portfolio throughout US, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America
· Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Global Account Manager for leading US based pharmaceutical with operations in 15 countries
· Waters Technologies – Global Account Manager for a 92-location (70 international) owned/leased office and lab portfolio
· WestRock – Global Account Manager for a 48-million-square-foot industrial/manufacturing portfolio throughout EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America
· IBM Corp., Baltimore, MD – $137 million sale of a 647,141-square-foot office tower
· GE Investments Corp., Baltimore MD – $21.8 million sale of a 548,294-square-foot office building
· AEW Capital Management, Baltimore, MD – Asset repositioning/$3.1 million sale of a 91,750-square-foot office/industrial building
· World Trade Center Institute of Baltimore, Board Member
· Opportunity Builders, Board Member, 2006-2012
· Annapolis Youth Lacrosse Association Coach
· Make-a-Wish Triathlon