Managing Director • United States
Pete Stanford is Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield’s Baltimore operations.
Over a 25-year career at C&W and legacy firms, Pete has developed a deep expertise with both Occupier and Investor clients—leading Global Occupier Services teams delivering transaction and portfolio advisory services for clients across Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin & South America; serving as Director of the Baltimore Asset Services team, and supporting the Capital Markets team.
• MBA, Finance, George Washington University
• BS, Political Science, United States Naval Academy
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CIRE)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Past President of Baltimore, 2000-2002
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
Clients Served - Global Occupiers
Squire Patton Boggs
Graham Packaging Company LP
GE Investments Corp.
Aetna Life Insurance Co.
AEW Capital Management
Client Experience—Global Occupiers
- Under Armour – Provides international advisory and transaction management services for this global apparel company
- Genworth Financial – Global Account Manager for a two-million-square-foot office portfolio throughout EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- Prometric Inc. – Global Account Manager for a 225-location office/test center portfolio throughout EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- Squire Patton Boggs – Global Account Manager for a 60-location law firm portfolio throughout US, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals – Global Account Manager for leading US based pharmaceutical with operations in 15 countries
- Waters Technologies – Global Account Manager for a 92-location (70 international) owned/leased office and lab portfolio
- WestRock – Global Account Manager for a 48-million-square-foot industrial/manufacturing portfolio throughout EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- IBM Corp., Baltimore, MD – $137 million sale of a 647,141-square-foot office tower
- GE Investments Corp., Baltimore MD – $21.8 million sale of a 548,294-square-foot office building
- AEW Capital Management, Baltimore, MD – Asset repositioning/$3.1 million sale of a 91,750-square-foot office/industrial building
- World Trade Center Institute of Baltimore, Board Member
- Opportunity Builders, Board Member, 2006-2012
- Annapolis Youth Lacrosse Association Coach
- Make-a-Wish Triathlon
Article • Insights