Managing Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Nick Keyes is the regional leader in charge of new business development and management of all project activity for Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland in Ohio as well as Louisville and Lexington in Kentucky. As the Project Management Director, he spans retail, flagship, hi-street retail programs, commercial office and industrial properties (both distribution and manufacturing). His experience as a construction professional in this region for over the past 17 years coupled with his diverse Commercial Real Estate background provides an unprecedented advantage to his clients.
Nick was recruited to Cushman & Wakefield in 2017. Prior to joining C&W, Nick was Senior Director for CBRE wherehe served as the regional leader for the 5 markets in Ohio and Kentucky, managing all business development, client relations, contracts, project services and personnel operating within for Retail, Office, Industrial, BTS and Development verticals. In addition to the above he managed the Retail Global Knowledge Network in the form of a Retail Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting CBRE Retail Platform Services through new business development, program generation and consulting services. His in-depth knowledge of adjacent service lines aides in bringing his clients a wide offering of which to service their real estate needs to become an integrated turnkey partner.
- Represented GE Global Operations on constructing and managing Tenant Improvements for a new 12 story 340,000 sf Class A+ Office Building to house 1800 employees and act as the Global Operations Headquarters
- Support Regional Catholic Health Initiatives team on renovations ranging from small clinic space to medical office including multi story MRI Scan Centers with integrated Physician practices. Additionally my team provided a strategic approach to portfolio optimization in an effort to allow CHI to become more strategic throughout Ohio and Kentucky with all Real Estate transactions
- Specialize in ground up construction and complex Office and Industrial renovations with most recent projects of note being; 30,000 sf ground up expansion fir Thyssen Krupp Bilstein, 110,000 sf ground up analysis due diligence package for a complex Chemical Facility (Confidential Client), 150,000 sf ground up industrial manufacturing facility for Silgan Containers
- Managed several national / global programs as a Program Lead such as Lexmark, Silgan Plastics, Ceva Logistics, Kroger Ruler Brand Due Diligence
- Supported as the Subject Matter Expert for the sale and development of the first Comcast Xfinity flagship in Chicago
- Managed the construction and relocation of 4 HQ company offices ranging in size of 100 to 1800 employees such as The Berry Company, Powernet Global, Empire Foods and GE Global Operations
- Operated as the Lead Program Manager for Luxottica Retail from 2006 to 2010 initiative to add over 300 vendor shops Macy’s Department Stores which subsequently tripled their planned return on investment opening new doors for market strategies.
- Successfully led a design effort in 2009 to 2011 re-establishing a brand as a new standard in luxury product for Luxottica Retail which was implemented on a national roll out.
- General Electric Global Ops
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- Hamilton County Public Defender
- Fifth Third Bank
- CEVA Logistics
- Daymon Worldwide
- Kroger Ruler Foods
- Luxottica Retail Sunglass Hut
- Target Optical
- Sears Optical
- Macy’s Inc.
- Comcast Xfinity
- Tyco Security
- Powernet Global
- The Berry Company
- Fosdick and Hilmer
- We Olive
- Invisible Ink (National Roll-Out)
- Serta Simmons Bedding
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- University of Mount St Joseph
- Quaker Chemical Co.
- Slate Properties (Nationwide)
- Neyer Properties
- Evergreen Industrial
- Matrix Holdings
- ACF Properties
- Ford Motor Co.
- AccuMed – Point Click Care
- Medical Solutions
- Cincinnati Federal S&L
- ADT Security
- Silgan Containers
- Evergreen Industrial
- Unum Group