Executive Managing Director, Managing Principal • United States
Victoria L. Noonan leads Cushman & Wakefield in metro Chicago. As Managing Principal, Noonan provides strategic leadership to a team of more than 600 professionals who create holistic solutions for the firm’s investor and occupier clients across the region. Additionally, she shapes the firm’s Chicago growth strategies and recruiting efforts.
A Chicago native, Noonan joined Cushman & Wakefield from Tishman Speyer, where she enjoyed a three-decade career and led the firm’s Chicago and Milwaukee leasing teams. As one of Chicago’s most respected commercial real estate executives, her market knowledge, brand-management skills and vision are unsurpassed.
Vicki has built her career on a reputation for being tenacious, people-centered and bold. She is a connector of people and ideas, and she’s a person of principle. She believes in the advantages of a varied and empowered workforce and encourages those in the industry to seek out employees who share this ethos. Vicki’s openness, accessible nature and wealth of industry knowledge are guiding forces for Cushman & Wakefield brokers and employees and have left an enduring mark on Chicago commercial real estate.
- Former President of Chicago Office Leasing Brokers Association (COLBA)
- Member of Chicago Real Estate Executive Women (CREW)
- Board Member of Cushman & Wakefield Women’s Integrated Network (WIN)
- Board Member, Marshall Bennet Institute of Real Estate – Roosevelt University
- Board Trustee, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Board Member, ULI Chicago Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Advisory Board
- Member, Chicago-Kent College of Law Board of Advisors
- Board Member & Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, SGA Youth & Family Services
- Former Mentor, Chicago Real Estate Education Initiative (CREI)
- GlobeSt, Women of Influence, 2019
- Bisnow Power Women in Real Estate Award, 2014 & 2018
- Connect Media Women in Real Estate Award, 2018
- REJournals Women in Real Estate, 2018
- Midwest Real Estate News Magazine Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame, 2016
- Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW) Chicago Industry Leadership Award, 2015
- NAIOP Broker Transaction of the Year – Downtown Office, 2011
- Greater Chicago Food Depository Property Representative of the Year, 2009 & 1993
- Greater Chicago Food Depository Deal of the Year, 2008
- Chicago Office Leasing Brokers Association (COLBA) Humanitarian Award Recipient, 2001
- Juris Doctorate, Illinois Institute of Technology Kent College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, DePaul University
Article • Topical Report
Fueled by an influx of jobs and people to the downtown core, Chicago has claimed the No. 6 spot on a newly released report that ranks the country's top 30 metropolitan areas based on walkable urbanism.