As of August 17, 2020
Kevin Thorpe shares his latest take on COVID-19 and its impact. See a quick snippet below and download the PDF for the full update.
- The spread of the virus appears to be re-intensifying around the world.
- Reporting on vaccines and therapeutics continues to look very promising.
- This is the most severe global recession in the Post WWII era.
- Q2 is expected to be the trough.
- Economic growth is expected to be subpar until the coronavirus situation resolves.
- GDP matters.
- There are bright spots in property.
- Office will also fully recover; it’s just going to take longer.
- Recessions create opportunity.