Sr. Project Manager • United States
Andrew joined Cushman & Wakefield in January 2021 as a Sr. Project Manager dedicated to the LinkedIn account. Andrew is responsible for the MEP scope of all LinkedIn Workplace capital projects in the EMEA region. He also supports the development of the global engineering program process and strategy throughout design, construction, and commissioning. Andrew’s focus is on improving employee experience through health and wellbeing, reducing operational water & carbon, and improving the resilience of LinkedIn’s MEP infrastructure.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Andrew served as a commissioning agent and energy auditor at companies including DB Engineering, Bright Power, and Steven Winter Associates, working with several major clients holding commercial real estate in New York City, California and Europe.
· Vornado Realty Trust
· Rudin Management Company
· Empire State Realty Trust
· Delancey Street Associates
· Professional Engineer, State of California
· Professional Engineer, State of New York
· Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Energy Management, TU Berlin
· Bachelor of Engineering (BE), The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art