Executive Managing Director • United States
Calum is an Executive Managing Director for Cushman & Wakefield’s Multifamily Group in Florida. He leads the firms private capital group which is a team dedicated to serving the needs of private capital investors throughout South Florida. Calum has sold over 120 apartment properties totalling over $1 billion on behalf of his clients. Transaction experience includes institutional quality apartment communities, tax exempt bond deals, fractured condominiums, and land sales.
Calum's clients are typically individuals or partnerships who have their own capital at risk for the purpose of building personal wealth, and their investment goals are met by maximizing value in every assignment. Calum is involved in all aspects of the marketing process including new business development, valuation/ underwriting, property marketing and tours, contract negotiation and closing.
Locally, he has created a propriety Multi-Family database of over 15,000 private investors and owners in South Florida, which includes ownership information on every Multi-Family property between 10 and 200 units in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Calum is part of a 15 person team that provides a fully integrated platform for selling and financing multifamily properties. Based in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, the Cushman & Wakefield team has completed in excess of $20 billion in multifamily transactions
- University of North Carolina Greensboro, Master of Business Administration (Summa Cum Laude)
- Tusculum University, Bachelor of Arts; Triple Major: Management, Accounting, and Entrepreneurship (Summa Cum Laude)
- Cushman & Wakefield Top 10 Sales Professional 2018
- CBRE Top 10 Sale Professional 2013, 2014, 2015
- #1 CBRE Multi-Family Private Capital Group broker in the U.S, 2013
Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily in South Florida focuses exclusively on meeting the needs of institutional and private owners of multifamily properties and land development throughout South Florida including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Naples, Fort Meyers, Treasure Coast and the Keys. Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined Real Estate and Investment Sales experience with over $20 billion in multifamily transactions. We are consistently ranked as the No. 1 Multifamily Team in South Florida. Our proven marketing process involves a highly structured, controlled and competitive offering, specifically tailored to the needs of multifamily owners and the local market. We have consistently produced maximum pricing by attracting and engaging the most aggressive investors for our property listings.
• SOBE Collection Portfolio :: 240-units :: Miami Beach :: $59,000,000
• Cottage Cove :: 468-units :: Miami :: $50,000,000
• 25 Brickell Bay :: 61-units :: Miami :: $47,600,000
• Palm Island :: 402-units :: Pompano Beach :: $40,000,000
• Emerald Place :: 300-units :: Hollywood :: $31,500,000
• Riverwalk Pointe :: 104-units :: Jupiter :: $26,750,000
• Royal Oaks :: 69-units :: Hollywood :: $23,000,000
• South Beach Portfolio :: 113-units :: Miami Beach :: $22,150,000
• Little Torch Cottages :: 48-units :: Florida Keys :: $19,000,000
• 550 9 Street :: 98 beds :: Miami Beach :: $17,625,000
• 250 Collins :: 27-units :: Miami Beach :: $14,600,000
• Riviera Hills :: 84-units :: Lauderhill :: $7,250,000
• The Boutique :: 43-units :: Miami :: $5,585,000
• 6905-6921 Rue Vendome :: 30-units :: Miami Beach :: $5,250,000