Executive Director • United States
Carl Sims joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2015. He has been building relationships in Las Vegas’s commercial real estate industry for over 36 years, representing owners and investors in their individual real estate pursuits and business objectives. Carl’s specialty with apartment properties is unmatched, as demonstrated by an extensive, albeit partial list of large, recent transactions.
Carl started and ran the apartment division for CBRE in 1982. He left CBRE in 1995 to a founding partner with Hendrick Partners. The company was sold to Berkadia in 2013. In 2015 Carl left Berkadia to join Cushman & Wakefield.
- CB Commercial’s national apartment sales leader
- Founding Broker, Hendricks & Partners / Berkadia
- #1 Nevada Apartment Broker, Hendricks & Partners / Berkadia for 19 consecutive years
- 36 years of experience in Las Vegas apartment sales
- Over $4 billion of apartment sales in Western United States
- Largest tax-credit sale ($32,000,000) in Nevada history