Executive Managing Director • United States
David is an Executive Managing Director in tenant representation at the Houston office of Cushman & Wakefield. He represents tenants in their real estate requirements, including lease acquisitions, renewals and restructures, build-to-suits and related assignments. David has consistently been recognized as a Cushman & Wakefield Top Producer in Houston. He was a top 50 producer company-wide in 2017 and was the recipient of the Cushman & Wakefield America’s Standing Ovation Award.
David is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas with more than 18 years of experience in real estate, law and finance. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he practiced law concentrating on civil and commercial litigation.
Finalist for the NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association’s “Rising Star” award in office brokerage (2007 and 2008)
- Earned his Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law after attending Southern Methodist University for undergraduate studies and later obtaining his BBA degree in finance from Southwest Texas State University
- Studied comparative constitutional rights and negotiation strategies at the University of Malta in Valleta, Malta
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the State of Texas
- Ambassador, Arrivederci ALD
- Charity Selection Committee Board Member,
- Mentored for the H.O.S.T.S. Mentor Program,
- Volunteer, Goodwill Industries in Houston
- Involved in community law events benefiting the Houston Area Women’s Center
For Lease • Office
711 Louisiana (South)/700 Milam (North)
Houston, TX 77002