Executive Director • United States
After extensive experience as a broker in the New Jersey market, Donald Eisen joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1980 as Manager of the firm’s Industrial Transaction Services Group. In 1984, he began serving as New Jersey Branch Manager. Additionally, from 1994-2000, Don served as the Managing Director for the New York Area, based in Cushman & Wakefield’s World Headquarters in Manhattan, with responsibility for the New Jersey; Stamford, Connecticut; and Long Island offices. From 1999–2000, Don concurrently served as the executive liaison to Cushman & Wakefield’s industrial brokers on both a national and global level.
In January 2002, Don stepped down as New Jersey’s Branch Manager and now serves in a business development, brokerage and advisory capacity specializing in redevelopment property, including sites which are environmentally impacted (Brownfields). He is currently marketing several of these sites throughout New Jersey and the northeast.
Awards & Associations
- National Association of Industrial & Office Parks – NAIOP
- Brownfield Coalition of the Northeast – B.C.O.N.E.
- Cushman & Wakefield’s “Branch Manager of the Year”, 1986, 1992
- Business News of New Jersey “Top 100 Business People in New Jersey”, 1996
- NAIOP “Lifetime Achievement Award”, 1998
- National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ) “Humanitarian Award”, 2001