Director, Global Account Management • United States
Jennifer joined Cushman & Wakefield team in December 2014. She is an experienced leader with extensive global, leadership and management experience with four Fortune 500 companies. Her strong client management, sourcing, vendor management and process improvement experience is complemented by 8 years of decorated military service and 5 years of management consulting. She is adept at influencing and advising senior Executives as well as driving results through management of global and remote teams and relationships. She is currently the Account Director responsible for managing real estate for a major client computing company headquartered in North Carolina, with global locations in 59 countries.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Jennifer was a Director with CBRE and managed a virtual team (US & India) of 10 sourcing managers and operations team members responsible for $3B spend globally in support of a major technology client. While at CBRE, she also managed a spend of $1B and 4 sourcing managers for one of the largest banks. In each of her roles, she has responsibility for managing all the sourcing efforts for both project management & facility management services.
Prior to CBRE, she held management and senior management roles with Dell, GE, Mercer Management Consulting and Ernst & Young. She served as a Six Sigma Black Belt with GE. Jennifer also served 8 years in the U.S. Army where she earned the rank of Captain. Jennifer gained experience in Support Operations, Medical Services and Transportation while serving in the Army. Jennifer earned her veteran status during her service during Operation Desert Storm.
- Two Sigma
- Kimberly Clark
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, University of Alabama
- LEED AP
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Prosci Change Management Practioner
- Chairman, Cushman & Wakefield Black Employee Resource Group – 2021-2022
- Student Outreach Committee Lead(Winthrop University), Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – 2019
- Adjunct Professor, Winthrop University – 2017
- Board Member, Children’s Theatre of Charlotte, 2014 – 2017
- Board Member, Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, 2015 – 2017
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Eta Alpha Omega Chapter