Director, Marketing • United States
Kristan joined Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer in July 2021.
Kristan offers over 16 years of strategic and creative marketing experience in the commercial and residential real estate industries, as well as higher education. Kristan is responsible for leading the marketing and communications platform for the company, which includes the successful planning, development, administration, and execution of all marketing programs, branding and design items.
Prior to joining Thalhimer, Kristan served as the Director of Marketing at Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC, as well as in leadership roles at both Virginia Tech and Virginia Commonwealth University.
- American Marketing Association – Richmond Chapter (2008-2015, 2019-Present)
- International Collegiate Licensing Association | 2012-2017
- Sales and Marketing Council of the Home Building Association of Richmond | 2008-2011
- Recruitment and Marketing Advisor for Virginia Tech chapter of Alpha Delta Pi sorority
Awards & Accolades
- Rising Star Award at Commonwealth Commercial Partners | 2019
- Grand Award in Online Innovation/Experimentation for the Official Virginia Tech Emoji Keyboard CASE District III Awards | 2017
- Excellence in Technology Retail Award for VCU RamTech store, National Association of College Stores | 2015
- Member of Inaugural Class for ICLA Mentorship Program | 2013-14
- Marketing Excellence Award, Home Builders Association of Richmond | 2009, 2010
- Best Community Website, Home Builders Association of Richmond | 2010
- Best Community Brochure, Home Builders Association of Richmond | 2010
- Best Merchandising of a Model, Home Builders Association of Richmond | 2009, 2010
Virginia Commonwealth University | B.S. Creative Advertising, Mass Communications