Maureen Kelly Cooper
Executive Director • United States
As part of the Corporate Capital Markets group and with more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience, Maureen Kelly Cooper is a vital team member during the development of strategy and execution of significant and complex real estate transactions. She uses structured financial products,involving tax, capital and accounting strategies, to assist major national and international corporations in maximizing real estate value and executes transaction such as headquarter’s relocations, sale-leasebacks,lease restructurings, build to suits, and private public partnerships.
Cooper was based in the Manhattan office from 2006-2013 and relocated to the Dallas office in 2013. Prior to her current position, She spent eight years at the corporate headquarters of The Staubach Company in Dallas. She began her career in 1991 working in real estate accounting for Trammell Crow and JPI Inc. in Dallas, followed by UBS in London, England.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Texas
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Texas
- Member, Financial Executives International
- Dallas Business Journal Women in Business honoree, 2018
- D CEO Power Broker, multiple years
- D CEO Commercial Real Estate Awards finalist, 2016-2017
- Dallas Business Journal Best Real Estate Deals finalist, 2016-2017
- Board Member, Irish Network Dallas-Fort Worth
- Member, Young Survival Coalition