Director, Finance • United States
Neal Victor's current role involves the valuation and marketing of multifamily dispositions. Through his background in acquisitions, he has built upon years of extensive financial modeling and market/investment analysis. Mr. Victor's past experience includes working with Equity Residential (EQR) where he was involved in acquisitions/dispositions, development, and critical financial analysis of multifamily assets.
Neal Victor attended the University of Florida where he received his Master of Business Administration with concentrations in Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneurship. He received a Bachelor of Science from Binghamton University.
• Modera Dadeland - Miami, FL - $104,500,000
• Laketown Wharf - Panama City Beach - $61,000,000
• Manor Plantation - Plantation, FL - $44,250,000
• W Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale, FL - $234,000,000
• Elan 33 West - Davie, FL - $78,815,000
• Magazine Portfolio - Various, FL - $190,000,000
• Alexan Solero - Plantation, FL - $104,700,000
• San Merano at Mirasol - Palm Beach Gardens, FL - $69,062,500
• 4 Forty Flagler Village, Fort Lauderdale, FL - $58,054,400
• Hillsboro Bay Club - Coconut Creek, FL - $56,000,000
• Preserve at Forest Creek - Memphis, TN - $45,000,000
• Harbor Town Jacaranda - West Palm Beach, FL - $39,200,000
• Shores of Panama - Panama City, FL - $35,272,588
• Archon Portfolio - Various, FL - $234,300,000
• Meadowbrook Preserve - Naples, FL - $22,000,000
Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily in South Florida focuses exclusively on meeting the needs of institutional and private owners of multifamily properties and land development throughout South Florida including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Naples, Fort Meyers, Treasure Coast and the Keys. Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined Real Estate and Investment Sales experience with over $20 billion in multifamily transactions.
We are consistently ranked as the No. 1 Multifamily Team in South Florida. Our proven marketing process involves a highly structured, controlled and competitive offering, specifically tailored to the needs of multifamily owners and the local market. We have consistently produced maximum pricing by attracting and engaging the most aggressive investors for our property listings.