Director • United States
CCIM • SP39929
Rhonda Garland, director of investments, advises and represents individuals and businesses on commercial real estate opportunities throughout the Boise area, and Idaho. Ms. Garland brings eighteen years of industry and local market experience to Cushman & Wakefield Pacific's Boise, ID office. Prior to joining the company in 2016, Ms. Garland owned and operated her own commercial real estate consulting and contracting company, the Garland Group, which included property and asset management, acquisition due diligence, dispositions, and other analytical and advisory services. During this time, she contracted independently with KW Commercial (Boise, ID) to provide landlord and tenant, and buyer and seller representation in the sale and leasing of commercial real estate.
Prior services include a four-year position as managing principal with Investment Analytics Group, LLC (Boise, ID), and nine years with DBSI (Discovery Real Estate Services), where she also served as vice president of due diligence.
Rhonda works with several local, regional and nations clients - partial list below:
- Sentry Management
- Milan Institute
- Newsletter Pro
- Horizon Home Health & Hospice
Rhonda's professional achievements include:
- Garland Group: (1) managed diverse portfolio of over twenty assets in multiple states, including land holdings, single and multi-tenant retail, office, light industrial, and medical properties; (2) completed feasibility analysis and due diligence for multiple office and retail properties, on behalf of publicly traded, global investment client.
- Investment Analytics Group, LLC: (1) managed array of thirty diverse property types in multiple states; (2) managed custom 1031 exchange for the development and construction of multi-building retail transaction; (3) delivered feasibility analysis and due diligence for tenant-in-common investment firm acquiring multiple office buildings and special use properties in various southeastern states.
- DBSI, LLC: (1) led site inspections, and financial and market analysis on approximately twenty-million square feet of diverse commercial real estate property types targeted for acquisition; (2) created and implemented transitioning process of company-acquired properties to company’s operations group; (3) developed and formalized company acquisitions and due diligence processes.
- Sentry Management / Solitude Building lease – 5,500 SF
- Milan Institute / Boise Campus, lease & purchase option – 19,400 SF
- MLB Development LLC / Meridian Idaho, land purchase – 6.4 acres
- DaVita Dialysis / ten-year medical office lease – 8,200 SF
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- CCIM Idaho Chapter | President, 2014; Vice President, 2013; Treasurer, 2010-2012
- Author, Just Due It, Commercial Real Estate Magazine, March/April 2009
- Author, Get the Facts Straight, Scotsman Guide, July 2009
- B.B.A., Accounting, Boise State University, Cum Laude
- Leadership Boise Graduate