Appraiser • United States
Tom Jeffries serves as Senior Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory, Mountain region. Mr. Jeffries joined the Denver office of Cushman & Wakefield in 2021. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Jeffries was an appraiser with Apprise by Walker & Dunlop. Between 2012 and 2018, Mr. Jeffries was the Rocky Mountain Regional Leader for the Duff & Phelps Real Estate Advisory Group. In this capacity, he led a team of six analysts and appraisers and oversaw the valuation of over $20 billion in real property assets.
Mr. Jeffries has a broad range of experience in counseling and valuation for a full array of property types. As part of Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory Mountain team, Mr. Jeffries’ primary focus is within the Denver market and he has appraised hundreds of commercial properties in the region.
- Executive Certificate of Study, Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Colorado at Denver
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Tom Jeffries, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Colorado – CG100040237
- Florida – RZ4078
- Idaho – CGA-4028
- Missouri – 2013008101
- Nebraska – CG2014001R
- New Mexico – 03286-G
- Utah – 8808549-CG00