Director of Marketing - Commercial SW FL • United States of America
Lauri Albion joined Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Properties Southwest Florida in February of 2019. Prior Lauri worked as Marketing Director & Business Manager for the Uncommon Friends Foundation. Lauri continues to volunteer her time to assist the Uncommon Friends with their marketing efforts.
Lauri oversees the Marketing Department. She strategizes and implements our marketing efforts for Charlotte, Collier and Lee Counties.
- 24 Years Real Estate Experience
- Marketing Experience with Non-profit Businesses
- Marketing Experience with For Profit Businesses
- Marketing Experience with Political Candidates
- Restructured Businesses for Asset Protection and to Maximize Profits
- Restructured Marketing Efforts to create strategic plan with measurable outcomes which increasing booking and increased profits 25%
- Master of Business Administration, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Marketing, Florida Gulf Coast University