Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Melissa has over 20 years of experience in the Columbus construction industry. She offers extensive knowledge in construction management as an Owner / Tenant Representative. Her industry expertise includes scope development, programming, developing and maintaining schedules and budgets; review of construction related documents; and collaborating with clients, architects, engineers, contractors and various related project vendors. Melissa’s ability to work with and motivate the team always produces a successful result.
|Mount Carmel Health
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Thirty One Gifts
JP Morgan Chase
Cover My Meds
- Managed the renovation and relocation of the Mount Carmel Health Corporate Services center. The project consisted of 450,000 square feet of space and coordination with multiple employees throughout Central Ohio.
- Managed a ground up facility for MedVet in Dayton, Ohio. The 120,000 square foot new building was constructed directly adjacent to the existing facility.
- Tenant fit-out of 42,000 square feet between two floors within the Huntington Center. Coordinated with the landlord, tenant and contractors for logistics and the construction process.
• Associates Degree, Construction Management, Columbus State Community College
• Bachelor’s Degree, Applied Management, Franklin University