Executive Director • United States
Mike is a Senior Managing Director for Cushman & Wakefield, based out of St. Louis. He has specialized as an investment sales broker at Cushman & Wakefield and its predecessors for over 19 years. Mike and his investment team partner, Paul HIlton, have completed in excess of $5 billion in investment sale transactions throughout the Central United States.
Mike has consistently been garnered top producer awards at Cushman & Wakefield and it’s predecessors and is a multiple Costar Power Broker award winner.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mike worked in asset management and acquisitions for Prudential Real Estate investors. Mike also worked in acquisitions and lending for Cohen Financial. His career transactions total more than $6 billion.
- Angelo Gordon
- Archon/Goldman Sachs
- ASB Capital
- Baynorth Capital
- CBRE Global Investors
- JP Morgan
- The Lurie Co.
- Delaware Investments Management
- Duetsche Asset & Wealth Management/RREEF
- Draper & Kramer Realty Corp.
- Duke Realty Corp.
- Equity Residential
- Fulcrum Asset Advisors
- Heitman Financial
- LaSalle Investment Management
- LaSalle Advisors
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
- Panattoni Development
- Principal Financial Group
- TA Associates Realty
- Maryville Woodsmill Portfolio, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 983,198 square feet for $140 million
- Creve Coeur Center, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 586,238 square feet for $90.6 million
- Westport Plaza, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 703,000 square feet for $84.5 million
- Pierre Laclede Center, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 577,818 square feet for $75 million
- St. Louis Industrial Portfolio, Sale of 864,540 square feet for $65 million
- EQR St. Louis Portfolio, Sale of 790 units for $60 million
- Express Scripts Building, Sale of 315,000 square feet for $58 million
- Sun Valley Lake Apartments, Sale of 680 units for $49 million
- Magellan Building, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 232,521 square feet for $45.8 million
- Duke Suburban Office Portfolio, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 385,000 square feet for $44 million
- Lakeview Commerce Center I, Sale of 1.02 million square feet for $42.2 million
- Bank of America Tower, St. Louis, MO, Sale of 494,386 square feet for $33 million
- Jacobson Distribution Portfolio, Sale of 716,366 square feet for $28.3 million
- Proctor & Gamble Distribution Center, Sale of 806,400 square feet for $27 million
- University of Wisconsin, Master’s degree in Real Estate Investment Analysis
- University of Wisconsin; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance