VP, Marketing & Communications • United States
Christine heads C&W Services’ marketing and communications team—a team of enthusiastic advocates for our company’s brand; our leadership in the industry; and our employees and their stories of superior service to clients. With more than 30 years of experience in services and real estate companies, she is a leader in integrated marketing, branding and business development support.
C&W Service’s brand is based in corporate storytelling that promotes individuals and teams to create a highly memorable illustration of the company’s value. The stories resonate with all audiences “clients, prospects, employees and job candidates — and collectively show that our employees succeed because of the vision, innovation, and culture of the company and its new direction. More than 100 of these stories are posted annually on our blog, in social media, at trade shows, and in our advertising. The C&W Services Stories campaign has won national and global recognition:
- 2019 Videographer Award: Award of Distinction for video promoting C&W Service’ Social Enterprise partnership with Cara Chicago
- 2018 Hermes Platinum: Integrated Marketing Campaigns at C&W Services
- 2018 Hermes Gold: C&W Services Highlights its Facilities Teams and Service Delivery Success Through Blog Posts
- 2018 Hermes Gold: Service Has a New Name: Corporate Storytelling Builds Young Brand2017 Award of Excellence, Business Marketing Association, for Brand Relaunch Product/Company
- 2017 IABC Gold Quill Merit Award, for Facilities Insight blog and C&W Services Stories: Corporate Storytelling to Build a New Brand
- 2017 Hermes Platinum, Gold Awards and Honorable Mentions for numerous brand launch elements
- 2017 Gartner/CEB Internal Communications Awards, Global Lean Team of the Year finalist
- 2017 B2B Award of Excellence for Brand Launch, ANA Business Marketing
Christine has extensive experience in building and managing marketing teams that deliver measurable results for service brands. She has led communications teams during major acquisitions, and in the sale of a private company, and an IPO. Prior to joining C&W Services at its launch in 2015, Christine led marketing for Cushman & Wakefield’s global division focused on corporate occupiers and institutional investors. She has previously held marketing leadership positions with Equity Office Properties, Equis Corporation, and Wiss Janney Elstner Associates among others. She began her career in public relations serving real estate, non-profit, and consumer clients.