Managing Director, Life Science & Medical Technologies • United States
Daniel is the Life Sciences East Region Lead for Project and Development Services. In this role, he is responsible for feasibility analysis through project closeout, regulatory approval and sustaining operations for pharma/bio and medical device clients from central and southeast US, mid-Atlantic and tri-state markets. In this capacity, Daniel leverages his lean mindset in cGxP, chemical and biological lab developments, renovations, fit outs and plant start-ups delivering agile lab environments and innovative biomanufacturing suites integrating single use technology and digital platforms allowing for real time data trending, paperless execution and on-the-floor video training.
Prior to C&W, Daniel was the PMO Transformation Lead and client facing life sciences market leader for a global commercial real estate services firm. Dan was accountable for developing and leading a global pharmaceutical lab portfolio considering total cost of occupancy, activity-based working, global lab guidelines, end user engagement and equipment utilization.
Daniel is a recognized industry leader in design and construction in this space whose expertise in project, program and portfolio management spans engineering and commissioning, equipment, room and process qualification, process development and characterization, method development and validation, cleaning and sterilization, quality system design and consent decree.
• Novartis – Cambridge, MA – 250,000 SF
• Boston Scientific – Coventry, RI – 70,000 SF
• Integra Life Sciences – Boston, MA – 4,500 SF
• Sanofi – Framingham, MA – 100,000 SF
• Sanofi Genzyme – Allston, MA – 300,000 SF
• Professional Engineer (Massachusetts #46709)
• LEED AP®
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
· Masters of Business Administration, Bentley University, Waltham, MA
· Bachelor of Science, Civil & Environmental Engineering, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY