Consulting Director • United States
Ms. Woodcock is a Director of Change Management for Cushman & Wakefield in the Strategic Consulting Group. Ms. Woodcock is focused on change management in the workplace. She provides change management consulting for organizational structure, HR policies, workplace design, technology best practices and solutions that enhance the client’s culture, business and people. Karon is a trusted advisor to her clients. She partners with them on analysis, change initiatives, communication plans, training, leadership development and employee engagement to drive the desired solution. Ms. Woodcock has over 20 years’ experience partnering with clients on change management, HR strategies, organizational designs, and learning and professional development.
- Entergy, Corporate Headquarters, New Orleans, La.
- Atos, Dallas, Texas
- ICMARC, Washington D.C.
- Mercedes Benz Financial Services, Farmington Hills, Mi.
- Aon, Atlanta
- The Coca-Cola Company, Atlanta
- Entergy/Corporate Headquarters - Change Management design and implementation for headquarters restack and open workplan
- Entergy/Corporate - Change Management for internal HR process change including portal design
- ATOS - Created HR policy and Playbook for Workplace Strategy, Change Management Strategy and Implementation for Agile Workspace and return to office for remote employees
- ICMARC - Reorganization strategy for second location
- Mercedes Benz Financial Services - Workstyle Job Analysis, Change Management Strategy for Agile Workspace
- Aon - Change Management Implementation relocating two Atlanta offices with a total of 400 employees to one location in downtown Atlanta moving from a traditional office workspace to an open work environment
- Aon - Change Management Development and Implementation to relocate office in Winston Salem with over 200 employees and move to open work environment.
- The Coca-Cola Company - Change Management Strategy and Implementation of headquarters restack impacting over 2000 employees. The Change Strategy included moving employees to an open workplan.
- The Coca-Cola Company - Change Management Strategy and Implementation relocating two remote locations with over 600 employees to downtown headquarters with an open workplan and unassigned seating.
- SHRM National
- CoreNet Global
- Prosci Change Management
- Bachelor’s Degree, Georgia State University
- Certified Change Practitioner