Appraiser • United States
Sherry Zhou joined Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. in June of 2018 and is an Associate in the Valuation & Advisory group.
Ms. Zhou has worked on various appraisals of multifamily, retail, and mixed-use properties including cooperatives, rental buildings, townhouses, and land throughout New York City. Ms. Zhou has conducted market research on factors affecting residential valuation trends within Manhattan. She works as a colleague of John T. Feeney, Jr. who specializes in the valuation of residential properties in New York City and co-heads the national Multifamily Practice Group.
- Masters in Management and Masters in Science in International Business, London Business School and Fudan University
- Bachelor of Science, School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
- Cornell University Courses
- Principles of Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Practicing Affiliate, Appraisal Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser Assistant in the following state:
- New York – 48000052637