Managing Principal • United States
Tyler is the Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield in Atlanta. In this role, he spearheads strategic direction and business development efforts for all aspects of the firm’s business in the Atlanta market. Our Atlanta team is comprised of more than 550 real estate professionals who provide clients with best-in-class service for agency leasing, tenant representation, capital markets, property management, project and development services, global occupier services and valuation & advisory, earning the ranking of the second largest commercial brokerage firm in the city from the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Prior to stepping into the Managing Principal position, he spent the prior 15 years of his professional career assisting corporate occupiers effectively utilize their leased and owned real estate portfolios. Over his tenure with Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Courtney has helped grow the corporate occupier services with the addition or expansion of more than fifty portfolio clients throughout the country.
- Fidelity Bank
- Graphic Packaging
- King & Spalding
- Kilpatrick Townsend
- • LEAD Atlanta – Class of 2015
• Leadership Award – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
• Future Leader – 2010, Real Estate Group of Atlanta
- • Woodruff Arts Center, Corporate Cabinet
• Board Member, Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities
• Board Member, CoreNet Global Atlanta Chapter
• Fundraising Chair, Cushman Cares
• Board Member, Duke Atlanta
• Participant and Alumni Volunteer, LEAD Atlanta
Article • Workplace
Many narratives have arisen during the pandemic about the permanent shifts that will change the way people live and work. Often, these are expressed as dichotomies; that people and companies must choose between two extremes. However, many of these “shifts” are built on complex, longer-term trends that offer nuanced solutions for occupiers and their employees. The Sunbelt region has emerged as a key beneficiary.
Article • Office