Director • United States
Zachary Northcott, CMEA, is a Director within Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory service line and a member of the Infrastructure Practice Group, which provides eminent domain consultations and right of way valuations among other services.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Zachary started in 2013 with North by Northwest Consulting, Inc. As a Real Estate Appraiser, his market area included all of North Carolina as well as northern South Carolina, eastern Tennessee, and southern Virginia, where he performed commercial real estate consulting and appraisal. He has provided commercial appraisal services, financial analyses, and highest and best use studies to commercial real estate owners, developers and financial clients for a variety of property types.
- Appraisal Institute Courses—General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach; Appraiser Income Approach Parts 1 & 2; Advanced Income Capitalization Approach; Real Estate Finance Statistics and Valuation Modelling; General Appraiser Site Valuation & Cost Approach; Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use; Report Writing & Case Studies
- McKissock LP Courses—Basic Hotel Appraising - Limited Service Hotels; Advanced Hotel Appraising – Full Service Hotels; The Basics of Expert Witness of Commercial Appraisers; Complex Properties: The Odd Side of Appraisal; Residential Property Inspection for Appraisers – Livestream; Appraisal of Industrial and Flex Buildings
- NEBB Institute Courses—Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA Training)
- Member, Catawba County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, International Right of Way Association
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Georgia – 406316
- North Carolina – A8354
- South Carolina – 7890
- Tennessee – 5642
- Commonwealth of Virginia – 4001017834
Bachelor of Arts in Classical Studies, Mercer University